VIEW - (Real Review) Who has attractive look with customized surgery

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea


(Real Review)

Who has attractive look with customized surgery
Combi Non-Incisional Eyelids surgery+Magic Epicanthoplasty+T.O.P Rhinoplasty

Before surgery

My eyes were not small, but I always wished that I could have double eye lids. Because It’s uncomfortable to put on makeups and I was always jealous of people who have pretty double eye lids. The center between my eyes was low and flat made that the length seemed far.

A week later
I removed the splint on my nose. I didn’t have serious swelling but lots of bruising around my eyes even after a week. My nose was pretty, and especially I liked the line from my forehead and nose.

2 weeks later



These are after all the stitches were out. There was some bruising around my eyes though. There would be no worries if everything would settle down like this. I like looking at myself in every angles. And the corner of my eyes which had epicanthoplasty seemed appropriate. Aren’t my eyes vivid with perfect length? 

A month later 

Many people said that I looked more matured after I changed my hair style. Probably before the surgery, I had flat nose made me look younger. But the thing that I love the most is that It’s hard to notice that I had the surgery. Recently, my friends are really jealous of me. Even the friend who didn’t want me to have the surgery.

2 months later
It seemed that everything settled down completely. It was magical! Just wearing makeup with eyeliner gave me big change. The surgery I had done fixed the creases better than other non- incisional double eyelids surgeries and less changes to come loose. But It was not noticeable if I had the surgery and natural. And for my nose as well. The line from my forehead to nose seemed just beautiful on my sides.


5 months later
I got more beautiful like I was naturally beautiful. My creases were gorgeous and vivid. My nose was more pointy and more clear on the front. I just had surgeries for eyes and nose but my whole face also got prettier. I think that’s the why people consider even the lines from forehead and lips when they have surgery. I think It’s a customized surgery :-)




Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail:
enview@viewclinic.com

Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d
 
Come visit us :
8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동 821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ)



View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast    mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /



Comments

Popular Posts